TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE
I. GENERAL RULES
1. The regulations specify the terms of purchase in the online store “SnipArt Art Workshop” hereinafter referred to as “store”.
2. The owner of the store is Marta Paluch, conducting business activity under the company “Snip Art – Pracownia Artystyczna Marta Paluch”, based in Borowa, Długa Str. 104, 95-041 Gałków Duży, NIP: 728-254-61-03, REGON: 101790573, hereinafter referred to as the seller.
3. These regulations are addressed to consumers and entrepreneurs using the online store. The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any consumer rights they enjoy under mandatory provisions of law – any possible doubts are explained in favor of the consumer. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, priority shall be given to the provisions.
4. Displaying a product in the online store Snip Art Art Workshop does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 § 1 of the Civil Code. Placing an order by a customer does not mean an immediate conclusion of the contract, but merely constitutes an offer to buy the ordered goods.
5. All prices are expressed in the Polish currency and include VAT. The prices given for the product do not include shipping costs, which are indicated when placing the order in the order form.
6. The Seller reserves the right to change prices. For orders made, the price shown next to the product at the time of placing the order or the price quoted in the individually ordered product is binding.
7. Delivery is carried out on the territory of the Republic of Poland, European Union countries and selected countries not belonging to the EU
8. The online store offers two types of products: finished products, brand new and handmade products. It is also possible to make marked products on individual orders.
9. At the request of the customer, a VAT invoice is issued for the purchased goods.
10. By placing an order, you accept these terms and conditions and agree to the processing and storage of personal data provided only for the purposes of processing and settling the order, including invoicing or invoice, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182).
1. Registration Form – a form available in the online store, which must be completed in order to create a customer account.
2. Order form – a form available in the online store that allows placing an order.
3. Consumer – a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
4. Product – an item available for sale by the seller in the online store.
5. Regulations – regulations of the online store.
6. Online store – online store available at www.snipart.pl
7. Order – a customer invitation directed to the seller to conclude a sales contract for products.
III. TERMS OF ORDERING GOODS
1. Orders can be placed via the Internet through the store’s website, 24 hours a day, all year round and via email by sending the order to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Before placing an order via the internet, complete the registration form available on the online store’s website, providing the following data: name and surname or name (in the case of entrepreneurs, additional tax identification number), address, e-mail address, telephone number, login and password.
3. To place an order, log in using your login and password, complete the order form on the store’s website by adding at least one item of the specified product to the basket with the price, and send the form to the store.
4. After placing the order, the customer receives confirmed orders together with information on the availability of the ordered products to the e-mail address provided.
5. In the event of placing an order for a product that will have to be made on an individual order, an order valuation will be made within 48 hours of receipt of the order, of which the customer will be notified by email. In this case, it is considered that the order was placed when the customer confirms the order by email within 48 hours of receiving the quote.
6. In the event of placing an order via e-mail, in response to the order, the seller will send feedback to the e-mail address provided, which will specify at least the relevant provisions of the sales contract, i.e. the subject of the contract and the price. In this case, the contract is considered concluded if within 48 hours the seller receives the customer’s response to accept the offer.
IV. TERMS OF PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
1. The Seller provides the following payment methods: payment by bank transfer to the seller’s bank account: 96 1020 3378 0000 1802 0274 4654; online payment Przelewy24, PayPal
2. Delivery costs are indicated when placing the order and depend on the method of delivery chosen by the customer.
3. The goods are assembled and sent within 1-5 business days of receipt of funds to the bank account indicated in point III point 1 of the Regulations in the amount of 100% of the order value. In this case, the store is waiting for cash inflow 7 days from the date of order. If within this period the funds do not reach the store’s account, the seller reserves the right to cancel such order. The deadline for sending the goods specified in this point does not apply to placing an order for a product that will have to be made on an individual order and wholesale orders.
4. The customer may also propose another way of delivery of the ordered products, including collection at the seller’s headquarters. In this case, please contact the seller by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by phone to (+48) 785 83 80 80 to agree on the details of the pickup, including place and date.
5. When placing an order for a product that will have to be made on an individual order, the applicable form of payment is making a transfer to the seller’s bank account in the amount of 100% of the price given in the valuation referred to in point II point 5 of the regulations. In this case, the goods are completed and sent within 10 days of receiving cash to a bank account in the amount of 100% of the order value.
6. The ordered goods will be delivered by post via courier.
7. Shipments carried out outside the Republic of Poland are covered by an individual delivery cost, depending on the size and value of the order and the place of delivery.
V. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. The Seller informs that the customer who is also a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving reasons. He may exercise this right by submitting a written statement of withdrawal from the contract within fourteen days from the date of receipt of the ordered product (to comply with this deadline, it is sufficient to send the statement before its expiry).
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, it is considered void and the parties are obliged to return mutual benefits. For this reason, the consumer is obliged to return the purchased product immediately, no later than within 14 days from the day on which he made a statement of withdrawal. The direct delivery costs associated with the return shall be borne by the consumer exercising the right of withdrawal.
3. The refund will be made immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt by the seller of the consumer’s statement of withdrawal from the contract. The refund will be made by transfer to the bank account from which the payment for the order was made.
4. The Seller reserves the right to postpone the date of returning the payment until receiving the return of the goods in order to assess its condition.
5. The consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract if the subject of the contract are goods made to individual order, manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or to meet his individual needs.
VI. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
1. In the case of a customer who is a natural person who purchases goods for purposes unrelated to professional or business activity, the principles of liability for non-compliance of the product with the contract are set out in the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended).
2. The seller is liable to the buyer if the consumer good at the time of its release does not comply with the contract.
3. In the case of individual agreement on the properties of a consumer good, it is presumed that it is in accordance with the contract if it corresponds to the description given by the seller or has the characteristics of a sample or pattern shown to the buyer, and if it is suitable for the purpose specified by the buyer at the conclusion of the contract.
4. If consumer goods do not comply with the contract, the buyer may demand that it be brought into conformity with the contract by free repair or replacement with a new one, unless repair or replacement is impossible or requires excessive costs.
5. Notification of product non-compliance with the contract and notification of a relevant request may be made by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address “Snip Art – Pracownia Artystyczna Marta Paluch”, with its registered office in Borowa, ul. Długa 104, 95-041 Gałków Duży.
6. Consideration of the complaint will take place immediately, not later than within 14 days.
VII. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The security of our clients’ personal data is very important to us.
May 25 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (‘GDPR’) has entered into force.
In accordance with the obligation arising from Article 13 of the GDPR and wanting to provide you with information about the purpose and principles of our processing of your personal data and your rights related to the processing of the data in question, below we provide the necessary information in this regard.
The administrator of your personal data is Marta Paluch, an entrepreneur running a business under the name Snip Art – Marta Paluch Artistic Studio, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Development and Finance, NIP 7282546103, REGON No. 101790573 Borowa, ul. Długa 104, 95-041 Gałków Duży
Purpose of processing
Your personal data is processed:
1. Because you have consented to this (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), in order to, among others:
contacting you, including for purposes related to permitted marketing activities through available communication channels, in particular by e-mail and telephone,
2. In order to fulfill our legal obligation incumbent on us (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c of the GDPR), including on:
invoicing for orders,
3. In order to conclude and perform the contract between us (Article 6 para. 1 lit.b RODO), and due to our legitimate interest (Article 6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR), i.e.
handling your requests, in particular to the Customer Service Department and via the contact form when they are not directly related to the performance of the contract,
debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings,
for analytical and statistical purposes.
The categories of your personal data processed are personal data that originate directly from you or have been provided on your behalf.
Your data is not used for automatic decision making (profiling).
Data recipients. Personal data is not transferred to any other entities, except for entities providing services to the Administrator, e.g. hosting, courier. Entrusting data to such entities is based on the entrustment agreement concluded by the Administrator, in which protection will be guaranteed at the level corresponding to the requirements of the GDPR.
Personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract binding us, fulfilling the legal obligations incumbent on us as a data administrator, as well as pursuing and defending against claims for a period resulting from the general limitation period for claims, not later than 10 years from the end of the contract.
Personal data stored for the purposes of sending commercial information and direct marketing will be stored and processed until you withdraw your consent to their processing or request rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objecting to processing, as well as requests for their transfer by sending an email or letter to the addresses indicated below. Immediately after such objection, we will stop processing them to such extent.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data on the basis of a concluded contract or legitimate interest described above. In this case, we will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we are able to demonstrate that there are valid legally justified grounds for us in relation to these data that override your interests, rights and freedoms or the data will be necessary for us to possible determination, investigation or defense of claims.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you find that the processing of personal data by us violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Contact to the personal data protection officer: email@example.com
Snip Art, Marta Paluch
Borowa, ul. Długa 104
95-041 Gałków Duży
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Agreements concluded through the online store are concluded in accordance with Polish law.
2. The owner of the “Snip Art – Pracownia Artystyczna Marta Paluch” shop, based in Borowa, undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (ie Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182).
3. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121), the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services ( i.e. Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422), and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
4. The content of the website is protected by law. All photos and website content may be used by other persons only with the express consent of the website owner.